Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So what...?

This sucks that sucks..What is wrong with all the things?

First say what connection problem due to service provider..connection sucks..so what? I can concentrate on my studies? yes? no? iskh..Now the line seems better but the admin go and block this block that website..So? I still can blog..nah na na nah na...=P blekz..

Food..No more food in college cafe..byocott!!!! Damn expensive, with small serving and not nice..Sometimes open, sometimes don't want open..And now heard they are going to close down next semester..a hooray for them! So, what's next?

Then now say that no water supply due to what kebocoran paip utama? That means no bath for me, no drinking water for me..>.< argh~ (this always happen in UPM FYI) blabla~ but I went to my friend house and bath..I even went out and have my lunch..wuhu~

Okie..Its exam month..I guess I better proceed with my studies..Chaoz...=)

No comments: