Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mid Autumn aka Mooncake Festival Eve~

The Mid Autumn Festival also known as The Moon Cake Festival falls on the 15th of the eight month (Chinese Lunar calender) every year. Yesterday night was the eve of the festival and here's some story I want to share.

Yesterday was a whole busy yet free day. I need to study for my STRESS exam and finish compiling the slides for my globalization presentation. I went to the library with two of my friends and stay there for almost half the day. (WASTED coz I did not study much and did nothing there! only CHATTiNG..lolZ)

Well, at night we planned to come out to eat mooncakes(which I've waited for a long time). My friend make us some tea and we had our celebration there. Not far from us, we saw a gang of people playing TANGLUNG(lantern) over the basketball court there(and we went there to disturb of course). =P

There, we saw some juniors and we start chit chatting.=) It was fun to have an idea of celebrating at college with friends. Nice experience and was a good idea the juniors think of it. Foods, candles, lantern, musics and even fireworks. =) I wish my coursemates and also friends here could celebrate all together and so we planned for a steamboat with my coursemates next wednesday(and hope this time is for real).

And last but not least, for today my brother is treating us for a dinner(so called reunion) but sadly without our parents because they travelled to China few days ago(HAVE FUN!) Till then, adios..=)

No comments: