Monday, October 5, 2009

Up and Down~

This few days, feel so random..up and down..swt~ kinda weird this happening to me..

UP's
Well, yesterday is Mid Autumn and I went back to my hometown to celebrate with my siblings(as planned)..My brother treated us(Vikki, me and San) dinner at 'Da Di', place where usually my parents will bring us go..yeah~ a reunion..=) after that, at first we planned to go to our grandmother house for a visit, but we change our plan and we went to karaoke(at RUBY BOX)..We thought it was only RM 10 per hour but the charges is RM18 per hour for a small room..and we didn't order any drinks..hee... we sang for two hours..and that end out moon cake festival celebration..=P

Down's
Argh~ now is the part i hate the most..>.< don't like the feeling of this..down down down down down de, sad sad de..what is this feeling..feel like being left out?feel like being put aside?feel like i cant do anything?feel like i am just a substitutes?am i?or is it me..who think to much of all this by myself?hmm..

Feel like doing something stupid, something exiting, something unpredictable, something dangerous, something adventurous..Feel like letting all out and scream..oh i haven try to be so high(or SOTZ for a long time already)..>.< anyone wants to accompany me?

P/s: Someone please teman me...!

No comments: