Wednesday, September 30, 2009

'Huan Bao Zan'

Upm Tzu Chi Youth organized a Campaign namely "Co-exist With Earth" which aim to raise awareness among students on environmental health and care. Events on were exhibitions, hand-on handicraft teaching, games etc etc. 

I took part as a member of this event. I was in the activity group, which I took part in the performance (sketch) and till I know, I was consider the main actor. =P I played the role of 'Huan Bao Wu' which means recyclable item. The stories tells about we should recycle to save the world and fight against 'Bao Li Loong' which means polystyrene. What's challenging was the script was in CHINESE..!! It took me lots of time to memorised the script. fuhh~




Me and my friends..


as we enter the exhibition...










games....


BTW, that day was my programming 2 exam before the performance. So RUSH! Anyway, it was a good try for me. =) Happy..


P/s: Giving vent to anger is temporary insanity..=)

No comments: