Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not so lucky~

Long time didn’t blog coz been away for some time. Quite busy this few weeks..Well, as promised myself, here is it.

Past few weeks, I went out with my friends for our dinner. My college friend drove us out. After finish eating we went back and on the way back, this happened. We had an accident. It was at the UPM roundabout near K10 and Masjid UPM.

My friend stoped, as I remember and then drive. Out in the middle of the roundabout, the driver suddenly shouted “Wa, what happen? Oh, SHIT!” and then “BANG!” another car hit us at the back of the car near the petrol tank there. I was like what the…

Our car drifted half round. 180o rotate. WOW! I felt the impact even I am sitting beside the driver’s place. There’s this 3 girls sitting behind. They felt the most impact. Immidietly I evacuate them from the car.

We were sent to PKU by the driver’s friend. They had a check up and been refer to Hospital Serdang. Reach back college at time around 10pm, but pity the driver had accidents just after another. Well, what an experience I never want to fell again.


P/s: To all drivers out there, drive CAREFULLY!

No comments: