Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy~

Back then to that week, blablabla...

Exam week..Programming, discrete structure, statistics, social policy and law..this kills me with all those studies and HAFAL-ing..argh~ and not forgotten the assignments..Globalisation..it was a rush..thanks to my group member aka coursemate help me out..=)
What I am mad of is my programming..argh~ I had a rush finishing my programming exam for i need to rush to panggung percubaan(which was a hall in UPM) for my peformance(huan bao zan). I did a big mistake..no static..static...STATIC!! why i put that stupid static work there...argh~ now all I can do is hope not much marks deducted..please 'kai ye' (our programming lecturer)...

HAFAL-ing = formula, coding, theories, definations and also what what law..Hate!

No comments: