Monday, April 19, 2010

The day before final~

Tomorrow is my first paper for my final this semester~ Its physiology..study of human physiology..>.<
Till now also haven't finish study, but I think I won't be able to finish it..tomorrow 8.30am is my paper..

Since I won't be able to finish it (alasan je~), so I decided to blog..

Today again want to save money, so didn't go for lunch..ended up having maggie cup as my lunch..long time din eat le luu~
At night, my friend, y_ling~ called me and ask me want to tapao and then decided to eat 'nai yao sotong' rice..today is my second day eat this jor..and FYI, ytd i ate two packets~ XD

Not long after that, my brother called and say mum packed some food for me..kee..home cooked food I suppose~ =) thx mum...
She packed me extra stuff..herbal jelly, herbal tea, and sup~ XD nice nice..

Continue study ba~ pia pia pia~ 2mr *biang biang~ XD

nitez~<3

No comments: