Saturday, April 17, 2010

Exam week, Holiday mood~

Next week is my final examination...Haven start study..>.<
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday with 2 papers...
wth?
Well, at first I was thinking this week balik awal to study de..abo~ den balik sini do assignments, projects, go out cari makan, stay in room not to study but online..facebook, see people status, comment, wait people comment den comment balik..wat a life..<3..wat's more? SLEEP lar~ zzzZZZ

Been quite a headache now..Headache about my internship..I got intern with my aunty's company in Australia (Soniclean to be precise)..but what I need to settle now is my intern letter, getting my air ticket and also settle my visa application..
I don't know what kind of visa should I apply for! >.<
There's this two kind of visa..1 which is Student Visa and another is Working Travel Visa..apa macam?

I need fun..everybody seems so stress studying..
I came back to college earlier to study, but I'm alone here..so Boring..


Saw this and wanted to post it.
********************************************************
就算是Believe中間還是有個 lie

就算是 Friend 最後還是會有個 end

就算是 Lover 最後還是會 over

就算是 forget 也要先get才行


********************************************************
It's been quite late now, and I suppose I should be sleeping now, well but I'm not..

Adios~

No comments: