Thursday, May 20, 2010

Flight to Australia~

17th May 2010, 9.50pm (Malaysia time) is my flight to Australia. Today was quite a rush. I need to settle many things and I did not get the time to pack my own stuff, my mum did it for me. (Thanks mum). Bought a new shoe, Nike-Air that cost me RM239 but it's nice.

When I was in KLIA before departing, I almost cried. =P I miss my family, my home and all that's in Malaysia. This is the first time I've been away for so long oversea. Luckily I was not alone. My aunt and uncle is travelling with me. And also thanks my dad, mum and sisters for sending me off. =)

My sisters and dad.
My uncle and aunty

To be continue...

6 comments:

Kenix LCC said...

hey.. have a safe journey and happy hols ya..
btw, u do not have to go for internship meh??
how come still got time got travelling geh??

Wilson Lai Keen Hoong said...

haha..i am doing my internship here lor..=)

thanks anyway..=) cheers..

伟伦 said...

so envy..
alone at oversea muz take good care about self..
enjoy ur intern..

Wilson Lai Keen Hoong said...

well thank you..I will and to you too..=) cheers..

Kenix LCC said...

owhh.. so sooong~~~!!!!!!
jealous betuiiiii~~~~

muz take care over there oh..
n take more pics for sharing with us ya~!!! ^^

泡泡鱼 said...

crying? ha.. reli a..:) bendan.