Monday, July 6, 2009

Roomie....

Another semester has come..On my way (AGAIN!!) trying to cope up with my studies..Well, a new semester, a new begining (i guess..)..
Something UNEXPECTED happened yesterday when I check in to my college..With all the curiousity who will be my room mate I went to open my room's door..I walked into this dirty andd dusty room, of course closing my respiratory sistem..lolz..1st, I saw a few luggage in the middle of the room..No one's in the room..(kinda creepy)..My dad says, 'Well, I guess he might come from somewhere FAR, since he brought so many things'..Never mind, and I continue to transfer my stuff over from the car..After sending my parents back and cleaning up the room, while i was resting on my bed with the door locked, someone eventually open the door..I knew he is the room mate I was waiting for..A tall tanned guy walk in, and I asked , 'Ni shi......?????'..I was stunned when he says that 'Saya bukan CHINESE!'..wow..!!My roomie is not a Chinese..hmm..My first question is how will I going to communicate with him? Then, I introduce myself and he intro his..His name is HEZRON, a Sarawakian final year student taking accounts...And another thing he says that shocked me was 'Awak jangan takut a, saya bukan Malay'..lolz....=p well, I guess it will take time for us to get along better...
Today the 1st day of lecture this semester...hmm..quite busy..run here and there..thanks to MR.CHIN JONG HOONG lar...huhz...=P going to meet our juniors tonight..wonder how's their looks and PERSONALITY..trying to get to know more and more different kind of people..hee..=P fun meeting peoples...lolz..
Well, more upcoming challenges..Adios...=)

3 comments:

jcdagreat said...

wahahahahah.... how cum upm cannot select own rommie meh?? so pityfull... he must be very very handsome da.... ahahahahaha

Wilson Lai Keen Hoong said...

he looks quite handsome..i think he's your kind..=) hee..

Anonymous said...

eeeee. why you racist! :P
Who is he?! faster bring him to me. that's if he's leng jai. :P:P