Saturday, July 4, 2009

Food for week

My my my...For the past few days, I've been eating quite a lot..Well, here's what it is all about..


30th June, midnight, I went out to get my supper..maggie mee goreng DOUBLE!!hee..This started my Food Fest for the week..






It was tuesday(30th June) evening and there's this night market at Rasah Jaya near my house..I was alone today and was waiting for my parents to come back from Genting..Yeah, I ask them to buy something for me to eat though, but I still went to the night market to get something to eat (I never thought that my parents would be back so early{6.30pm})..Well, at first I wanted to get only the 'kuih gula putih' (bak tong gou) and 'aunty's ice' (which is 'ah-yee-ping')..but I cannot resist the temptation from the other stalls..>.< 'Oil fried ghost' (yao-zha-guai), 'loh-mai-fan', octopus ball ('zhang-yu-shao') and also a bread..OMGosh...!! Not long after I reached home. my parents came back..and guess what? They bought me 'Popeye Chicken' (something like KFC sort of thing)..What's next, I eat all up (except for the 'bak-tong-gou' and 'loh-mai-fan').. 2nd July I follow my parents to visit my relative at Subang Jaya..That night, my relative brought us to a restaurant named 'NAM KING' (if I'm not mistaken) at Taipan..We ordered 'Hokkien mee' x3plates, 'Satay' x40's, fried toufu x5pcs, fried oyster ('hoe-jian') x1plate, and drinks (for 8pax)..wow! It was really a fest..The 'hokkien mee' was nice (from 'Qing Shan' stall)..but, the Satay was a bit of disappointment..hmm..Anyway, overall we were satisfied and all went back full stomach..=) Thanks to my cousin..


3rd July - My parents went to Johor (or Singapore) today..and again I did not follow them..I thought I would be eating alone till my dad called and ask me to join my Uncle Eric (who just came back from Australia) for dinner with my grandma..Well, I went..and guess what they ordered..(I doesn't quite know the name of the foods) We have 'tung-bo-yuk', salad chicken (which was quite crispy), 'keong-chung-yu-pin' (ginger and ... fish), prawns, again 'hoe-jian' (which taste nicer this time), and 3 plates of vegetables..wow!Eventually we did not finish all the food on the table and we ask the waiters to pack for us to take away..=P It was a happy dinner though with my relatives (especially all the kids around)..


Well then, a full week I'm having..=) but, more are coming my way..=0 so, am preparing for the upcoming CHALLANGES...=) hee...

No comments: